GSS’ Outsourced Government Sales model has been perfected since 2003 and has been designed to accelerate sales and close deals in the Federal space for organizations of all sizes. We identify, qualify, and drive demand generation through our proven sales processes and connections in our vast network of Federal professionals.
In this service package, we handle the entire sales cycle, including proactive research where we identify agencies with budgeted money to spend, and the initiatives that are their top priorities, a complete federally directed marketing program, identification and qualification of opportunities, management of the technical evaluation, and continually guiding the process all the way through the close of the deal usually with a Sole Source procurement, drastically reducing the sales cycle.
- Inside and Outside Sales Staff – GSS employs an extensive staff of inside and outside sales professionals as well as former Government executives and subject matter experts to ensure we get our client’s solutions in front of the right people.
- Complete Sales Cycle Management – We manage the sales cycle from identification of the deal, all the way through the close, simplifying the process for clients, and using our expertise of the Government landscape to close deals as quickly as possible.
- Marketing & Research – GSS conducts a number of federally directed marketing efforts for our clients, as well as an extensive research program to help find and qualify opportunities in the federal marketplace.
- Regular Progress Updates – Communication is the key to success, and we take the very seriously with regular sales calls between GSS executives and our clients. We use this time to update clients on their pipeline, briefings on any meetings with government officials, and marketing & research updates.
- Access to Top Government Officials – One of the greatest benefits of working with GSS is our unparalleled access to top government executives, so we can put our Outsourced Government Sales client’s solutions in front of key decision makers.